England & Lancashire Pace Bowler Kate Cross will bring her knowledge to the next generation of women cricketers.
The pace bowler will be leading on a session for females to tap into her knowledge mainly around bowling. Kate will be covering many aspects of bowling in the session including tactics, physical attributes to bowl fast, strength & conditioning and performing under pressure. The session is aimed at all levels of cricketer with different groups for beginners, club cricketers and county players. There will be other coaches on hand to offer advice and help.
Details of the session:
Date – 18th November 2014
Time – 6-7.45pm with time at the end for photos
Venue – Blackburn College Sports Hall, Feilden Street, Blackburn, BB2 1LH
Cost – £1
Please come dressed to participate in phycial activity, bring a drink and plenty of questions!
Note – no experience is needed but the minimum age is 7 years old.
Places are limited so book your place now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the partcipants name, DOB, experience level and a contact number.
- New Under-9s Side In Safe Hands Of England Ace Kate
- Changing Times For Heywood Girls
- Kate Cross On Her South African Cricket Odyssey
- Cross Efforts In Vain As India Win
- Kate Cross In Provisional World T20 Squad
- Pawson: It’s Been A Good Start, But Everyone Must Stay Grounded
- The Girls Are On The Right Track @ Crimble
- Cross, Cross And Dawson A Shine In Towncroft Win
- Kate Cross Selected For Academy Tour To South Africa
- Cross Makes Test Debut At WACA