ONE of the longest running and most valued sponsorships in local sport has been sustained at Heywood Cricket Club.
John Willie Lees were happy to hand over a sponsorship cheque, believed to be for more than the 20th successive year, at Crimble to continue the relationship between the two parties.
Sales Director Dean Redfern, accompanied by Free Trade Sales Manager Ian Wrathall, did the honours on behalf of the Middleton-based brewery who have been valued supporters of the Club.
Mr Redfern said: “J W Lees is all about supporting local sport and it is a privilege to be associated with Heywood Cricket Club. We know that the Club greatly appreciate that it helps fund the day-to-day activities at the Club.
“It is also good for the local community, and it is just our way of giving something back.”
John Rhodes said: “We’ve actually been connected with John Willie Lees for more than 30 years and we’re extremely pleased that they have agreed to sponsor us again.
“It’s been a very harmonious relationship and a vital one for Heywood Cricket Club. People don’t realise just how much money per month it costs just to keep this Club going, and it’s the support of the likes of John Willie Lees which is so vital.”
- Great Support From John Willie Lees
- Heywood CC and John Willie Lees – A Match Made In Heaven
- The Guest Beers At Crimble’s Diamond Jubilee Beer Festival
- Beers Revealed At John Willie Lees Beer Festival
- The Hoptimist – New Beer @ Crimble
- Test Umpire Holder Praises Efforts At Crimble
- Local MP Hands Over £50k Cheque To HCC For New Nets
- Drink To The Queen’s Health At HCC Beer Festival
- Teams For Weekend
- Heywood CC Teams For Wood And Burton Cups