The Junior Cricket section can confirm that junior training is now confirmed and will be at Siddal Moor Sports College as usual.
Sessions start on 16th February and the schedule is detailed below, all sessions will be 12-2 and will of course be led by fully qualified, first aid trained and DBS checked coaches.
The first hour will be mainly skills-based, with new players learning skills for the first time and more experienced players will be able to build on what they already know.
The second hour will be nets based or game based, depending on the age groups. Players should bring their kit and a drink.
The full schedule for training sessions is as follows.
Under 9s and 11s
Feb 16, March 1, March 15 & March 29
Under- 13s & 15s
Feb 23, March 8, March 22, April 4
- Skills Coaching For Heywood Juniors @ Siddal Moor
- Under-13s Struggle In Face Of Pace And Tough Decisions
- Heywood CC Under-13s Show Up Well In Indoor Comp
- Talented Morley Earns Place In Lancashire Under-12s Squad
- Plenty To Learn, But A Fine Season From Under-13s
- All-Round Under-13s Show Too Much For Walsden
- Heywood CC Under 13s v Littleborough, Sunday – AMENDED
- Heywood Under-13s In Burton Cup Curtain-Raiser
- Unstoppable Under-13s All Contribute To Another Great Victory