Heywood Cricket Club will be running junior coaching sessions at Siddal Moor in the New Year.
They will be for the Under 13′s – 18′s.
Under 9′s and 11′s will be having some sessions closer to the start of the season, details to follow.
The sessions will be on a Sunday between 1pm and 3pm and the first session will be on Sunday 20th January.
They will be based on skills work (batting, bowling, keeping, fielding) rather than just nets for the first few sessions so please keep checking the website for confirmation of the dates of each of the sessions.
The usual training fees will apply to cover the costs of the sports hall.
We hope that all the junior members have a great Christmas and New Year and return in January ready to work hard on your cricket skills ready for the 2013 season.
Please enjoy your holidays but as ever be sensible with what you eat and drink. Water based drinks and a good balance of food. The healthier you are the better your performances will be.
- Winter Training Dates Announced
- Middleton Youth Band Entertain @ Crimble
- 2012 – A Year That Has Set A New Benchmark For Effort, Loyalty, Commitment And Passion At Heywood CC
- Sport England On £50k Grant For Heywood CC Nets
- Crimble Stirs From Winter Slumber
- Get Tickets For Exclusive Heywood Cricket Club Pantomime – Money Raised Goes Towards The Club!
- Junior Registration Night And Launch Of New Under-9s Side
- Thursday Night Is Junior Registration Night At Crimble
- Thousands Enjoy Bonfire And Enjoy What Heywood CC Has To Offer
- NatWest Cricketforce 2012 Day @ Crimble – As It Happens