Members and players can let their hair down free from pre-match concerns at the Heywood CC pre-season dinner at Crimble.
Although it’s labelled pre-season, it actually takes place after the first game of the season, on Friday 20 April. Doors will open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
The beauty of this date is that we have no senior game the next day, which avoids possible problems of indulging to excess.
MC will be David Cross, with a comedian to be confirmed.
As well as the other usual forms of entertainment it will be a chance to meet new pro Travis Townsend and greet returning amateur Hamish Paterson. It will also be a chance to reflect on the best pre-season in the club’s history and consider an exciting season ahead.
Tickets cost £25. Speak to Bobby or inquire at the club for tickets.
- Townsend Back In Western Province Side
- Heywood CC Club Dinner @ Crimble – April 19
- Naeem Fit For CLL Season Opener
- New Pro Townsend Scheduled To Arrive For Start Of Season
- Hamish: No Restrictions Mean I Can Really Get Stuck Into A Spell
- T20 And Norden Ahead For Firsts In Big Weekend Of Cricket
- Heywood v Milnrow: Update And Pics And Three Victories
- Heywood CC Review Of The Season – Part 2
- BREAKING NEWS: Travis Townsend Named As New Heywood CC Pro
- Heywood Look Forward To Bury Fixtures – 1pm Start