Jun 302020

Unfortunately due to several factors including confusion surrounding legislation and the number of people who have contacted the club to try and book in to attend, the club committee feel they have no choice but to postpone the re-opening of the clubhouse and bar on safety grounds until further notice.

We apologise to those members that had indicated their desire to return to the club and hope that you will understand that with only 30 people safely able to occupy the pavilion and with poor weather forecast it would not be safe to have tried to accommodate so many.

Further updates will follow once the committee have met again to discuss the safe re-opening. We thank you for your ongoing support.

Similar Posts:

    None Found

 June 30, 2020  Add comments

 Leave a Reply



You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>