Heywood are at full strength for the JW Lees Wood Cup final (start 1.30pm) at Crimble on Sunday against Walsden.
Dale Latham will replace Adam Fawcett in the side for Sunday’s clash, with Fawcett facing Littleborough on Sunday. Latham has played in every round of the Wood Cup, and Fawcett will be a key member of the side to face Walsden in the Burton Cup final on Sunday 11 August at Scott Street.
In the seconds, there’s a welcome return for Ben Thulborn in the side to face Royton at Crimble on Saturday. He will be pushing for a place in the Burton Cup side, but competition will be fierce.
The seconds will be running a barbecue at Sunday’s final. More information and final preview to come.
Heywood CC 1st XI (v Littleborough, a, Saturday. Meet 12.15pm, start 1.30pm) R. Cross, R. Zelem, D.Pawson, A. Dawson, A Fawcett, W Hunt, R Paterson, C Kaye, J Lovell, H Naeem, T Townsend. Sunday for Wood Cup Final (1.30pm start) : D.Latham replaces A Fawcett
Heywood CC 2nd XI (v Royton, h, Saturday. Meet 12.30pm, start 1.30pm) R Smethurst, M Hood, D Fawcett, J O’Neill, S Dawson, M Grogan, C Booth, S Burrill, B Thulborn, S Byrne, R Purser.
- Under-15s Play For Silverware On Saturday @ Crimble, 6pm Start
- Four League Wins In A Row As Under-15s Warm Up For Final
- Another Batting Failure Condemns Seconds To Defeat
- Heywood Under-18s v Unsworth, Wednesday
- Youthful Seconds Display Their Promise To Hammer Dale
- Thirds Set Up For Final With Easy Defeat Of Winton
- Solid All-Round Effort Makes Under-18s Proud Despite Defeat
- Chapman, Thulborn Shine In Summerseat – Hunt Goes AWOL At ASDA
- Five New Qualified Coaches After Final Assessment
- Nugent Leads Heywood Under-15s To Littleborough Victory