Although it is now nearly two years since the remarkable NatWest CricketForce showcase event at Heywood CC the club is continuing to benefit from the support of NatWest and local businesses this year as the programme of renovation and development continues at the club.
This year Sunday April 6th is the big day and we will be hoping for good weather and a good turnout to get plenty done in readiness for the season.
On the agenda this year for work:
1) repair/replace ceiling in the committee room
2) repair sight screen
3) paint Portakabin roof
4) renovating (concrete shuttering) the steps below dressing room windows
5) flooring to be laid in dressing rooms
6) re-assemble the covers
7) repair fencing around ground
8) weeding/tidying surrounds
9) car park improvements
10) paint sight screens
11) distribute benches around the ground
12) assemble patio benches
13) prepare outdoor nets for use
14) repairs and maintenance to scorebox
There will doubtless be other jobs that need doing on the day, there is always maintenance required.
To help with the jobs we need not only helpers on the day but also help with materials, equipment and expertise.
As ever there will be food available on the day for those volunteering and it will be a great way to get the season started with the friendlies the following week.
Anyone who can offer to help in any way please contact email@example.com with details.
- Natwest Cricketforce 2013 @ Crimble – An Update
- Volunteers Sought On NatWest CricketForce Day (Saturday 2 April)
- Rally Round For NatWest Cricketforce 2016
- Let’s Whitewash Existing Wall Record
- Heywood Aim To Build On Success Of Natwest Cricketforce 2012
- Crimble Spick And Span After NatWest Cricketforce 2012
- Plenty of Graft At Pre-Season Natwest Cricketforce 2014
- Crimble Looks Magic Ahead Of Major Day Of Graft For NatWest Cricketforce Day 2012 (ko 10am)
- Work Pledged And New Sponsors On Board Ahead Of Season And Cricketforce Day 2013
- Three Great Views Of The Beautiful Crimble Ahead Of Natwest Cricketforce 2012