Heywood have signed Enfield pro Brad Moses for Saturday’s home clash with Rochdale.
South African Moses, 30, is a top order batsman and off-spin bowler. He plays his first class cricket for Easterns (formerly Eastern Province).
He scored 90 and took five wickets last weekend against the Lancashire League champions Lowerhouse.
Travis Townsend split the webbing in his hand while fielding in last Friday’s T20 clash with Norden and is out for an as yet unspecified period of time.
- Townsend Out As Heywood Crash To Norden T20
- Good Weather To Bring Great Cricket To Crimble On Saturday
- Heywood Struggle Again As Rochdale Ease To Second Win In 24 Hours
- First Team Review Of The Season – Part 1
- Townsend Back In Western Province Side
- Heywood Must Wait For Fate After T20 Thriller At Redbrook
- A Few Words And Some Background On New Pro Travis Townsend
- 2017 – A Season For Milestone
- Heywood Falter Again As Norden Prove Too Strong (UPDATED WITH PICS)
- A Day To Forget For Heywood In Heavy Crimble Defeat