A reminder to all members that Heywood CC’s Annual General Meeting takes place at the clubhouse next Tuesday (January 29).
Proceedings get under way at 7.45pm down at Crimble.
It will be the first AGM for current chairman Mike Law, who took over shortly after last year’s meeting from former chairman David Fare.
- Fare Steps Down At AGM With Heywood CC On The Rise
- Cricket Meeting Called By David Fare To Discuss League Re-structuring
- AGM Notice And Increase To Subscriptions
- Fare Back In Action At Crimble For Lancs Over-60s
- Why NatWest Cricketforce 2012 Is Such A Big Deal for Heywood CC
- Great Support From John Willie Lees
- Fare: We’re Closing In On New Professional
- Huge Finish To Season At Crimble On Sunday
- HCC Pub Walk Tomorrow – Meet 2pm, White Lion, Norden
- Heywood Cricket Club Monthly Draw Results