The event is on Monday, May 2, when there will be stalls, amusements and entertainment to make it an enjoyable day out.
Admission will be by a donation at the gate from 11am, when the Club bar will be open, so there will be plenty for the parents, children and people of all ages to focus on.
Club chairman John Rhodes said: “Our Social Committee is making a big effort to promote this event, not just for the members but for the people of the town who may not know what we have offer.
“Yes, it is a great place to play and watch cricket, but Crimble is also a safe environment for everyone to enjoy themselves.”
The attractions confirmed on the day include:
+ Inflatables provided by JK Events.
+ Around 20 stalls showcasing arts and crafts.
+ Music throughout the day provided by Roche Valley Radio.
+ Singing by vocalist Natalia Jacques.
+ Food stalls.
+ Cricket and football activities.
There should certainly be something for all ages, and the message from Heywood Cricket Club is: “Come and join us.”
- Thousands Enjoy Bonfire And Enjoy What Heywood CC Has To Offer
- Huge Thanks For Successful Family Fun Day @ Crimble
- Heywood CC Bonfire – Saturday, 2 November
- Who Wants It Most? Keith Warren On Exciting Times At Crimble
- Children’s Christmas Party, Carol Concert @ Crimble On Sunday 22 December
- Christmas Carol Concert @ Heywood CC
- Heywood CC And Clubmark – What It Means For Junior Cricket At Crimble
- Lively Social Calendar @ Crimble This Summer
- Please Help Us Stage Festival Game At Crimble On Friday
- Big Names Heap Praise On CricketForce Day At Crimble