AN extra forthcoming facility for Heywood Cricket Club customers comes in the form of a debit card machine to be installed behind the bar at the end of the month.
It will provide members and visitors with the chance to pay for drinks using their debit cards – not credit cards – with a minimum spend of £5.
There will also be a cashback option up to a maximum of £50, but customers will NOT be allowed to run up tabs for drinks to be settled before they leave.
- Kate Launches “Buy-a-Brick” Scheme
- New Products Available NOW In Club Shop
- Thousands Enjoy Bonfire And Enjoy What Heywood CC Has To Offer
- Heywood CC Bonfire – Saturday, 2 November
- OPINION: Why Paying Amateurs Feels So Abhorrent
- 2012 – A Year That Has Set A New Benchmark For Effort, Loyalty, Commitment And Passion At Heywood CC
- Enjoy Your Cricket And Wear The Badge With Pride
- Try To Set The Night On … Fire @ Crimble On Saturday 3 November
- Sport England On £50k Grant For Heywood CC Nets
- A Beautiful Day To Graft At Crimble