Two new life members were named at last week’s AGM.
Bobby Cross and Colin Brown were given the accolade for their services to the club.
Bobby has played a huge role on and off the field in leading Heywood out of some dark times. His playing record is one thing, the funding he has brought in another.
Colin has been a member at the club since time immemorial, and has been in the vanguard of all the positive things done at Crimble.
- Kaberry Sign Off After Doing Fabulous Job On Crimble Clubhouse
- Clubhouse Building Work Is On Target
- Cross Interview Part 1: Pawson Will Blossom As Captain
- Massive Lottery Funding Boost For Crimble
- All Time Leading Amateur Run Scorers
- Please Help Us Stage Festival Game At Crimble On Friday
- Pawson: It’s Been A Good Start, But Everyone Must Stay Grounded
- Grogan Has Reasons To Be Cheerful With Momentous Year Ahead
- Crimble Memories: Jimmy Porter
- Cross Awarded Special Recognition Award At OSCAS