While many of us are waiting for summer to come and the miraculous greening of Crimble to just happen, there are certain people who are working hard to get it all ready for us.
On a trip down to Crimble yesterday I found Keith Caveney working on the machines and getting the container ready for use.
Along with Keith Warren, Rick Purser, Dave Blundell, Crossy, Tom McGoldrick et al, Keith keeps things going over winter, and a fine job they all do.
Although it desperately needs some sun, Crimble is looking neat and tidy and ready for the first game of the season on April 1.
Below are a few piccies of the great ground as it is gently awoken after winter.
- A Beautiful Day To Graft At Crimble
- Work Party This Saturday To Prepare Crimble For Winter – Followed By Liverpool v Man Utd And Drinks In The Clubhouse
- Thousands Enjoy Bonfire And Enjoy What Heywood CC Has To Offer
- Keith Caveney Made Life Member @ Crimble
- Local MP Hands Over £50k Cheque To HCC For New Nets
- Three Great Views Of The Beautiful Crimble Ahead Of Natwest Cricketforce 2012
- Special Praise For Weeks Of Solid Graft
- Big Runs Set Up Semi-Final Clash For Talented Under-18s
- Umpires Pay Tribute To Groundstaff And Club For Staging Werneth Game
- How To Win ££££s On HCC Lottery